S.A.L.T. Ministry & "At What Cost?" featured on SOUTHERN TIDINGS!




















Check out the current issue!  It's on page 13!
http://www.southernunion.com/site/1/docs/Tidings/2012/Jan12.pdf


Praise God!  That's all I have to say!  Just this week, our S.A.L.T. ministry in Orlando, along with my recent short At What Cost? is featured on the current issue of the Adventist magazine Southern Tidings.  My school, Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences has the distinct privelege of featuring our ministry on their magazine!  What a great way to expose our work to other fellow believers around the globe!

I can definitely see that this is something that God really wants us to do.  As an emerging Christian filmmaker, I will continue doing what I do, knowing that God will surely help spread the gospel through film.  Expect greater blessings from me and the ministry team very soon!  God bless!

To learn more about our S.A.L.T. ministry, visit our Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/SALT-Service-and-Love-Together/176659572424974

Haven't yet watched my latest short?  Watch it here!


⇩ COMMENT VIA FACEBOOK ⇩